The Information We Collect
When contacting Spheretech, we may require the following information:
- Company name
- Contact name
- Contact email and telephone number
Spheretech requires this information to handle and respond to your enquiry promptly and efficiently. We may also use the information we collect to:
- Maintain an internal record of your enquiry.
- We may contact you by email, phone or mail from time to time regarding your enquiry.
- We may periodically contact you regarding new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Improving the range of products and services we offer our customers.
- Market research purposes.
Spheretech is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
We use Google Analytics to collect information about how you use our website. None of this information is personal and we do not share it with third parties. If you object to this you have the choice to stop using our website or set your browser to block cookies.
To see what cookies Google Analytics set please visit developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
Other Website Links
Our website may contain links to third party websites of interest.
Spheretech Ltd, Concept Park, Watling St, Towcester, Northants NN12 7YD
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.