Case study | Fieldings Dairy
Fielding Dairies Ltd, who operate a dairy and soft drink packing operation, near Peterborough were having problems with too much heat in their factory, until they contacted Spheretech.
We designed and installed a specialist evaporative cooling and extraction system which provides cooling combined with a system that withdraws the hot air and steam within their pasteurizer room, replacing it with a regulated flow of cooler fresh air.
This enables Fielding Dairies to manage the temperatures in the production facility and improve working conditions and performance.
Benefits of Evaporative Cooling
Here is a summary list of benefits of Evaporative Cooling over traditional refrigerated air conditioning:
- Uses only an estimated 10% of the electricity compared with conventional refrigerated air conditioning
- No refrigerant gases
- Supplies 100% fresh cooled air
- Low CO2 foot print
- Simple engineering and installation takes place outside
- Low purchase costs and can be maintained internally
(i.e by Site Manager)
- Performance improves at higher temperatures
As with all Spheretech installations, we arrange an initial free, no obligation survey to assess the customer’s requirements and to provide a forum to answer any questions. Should you require any further information please call us or email [email protected].