Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Service Engineer
Spheretech Limited are one of the UK’s leading air conditioning and ventilation, installation and maintenance specialists.
We install and maintain air conditioning and ventilation systems throughout the UK for commercial and residential Clients.
We are looking to expand our team with a new Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Technical Engineer – to be based from home operating various areas of the country.
Applicants should have 3 to 5 years previous experience in this role and be technically competent and familiar with all types of air conditioning systems and refrigeration equipment. To work for an extremely busy contractor that will provide career growth to the right candidate.
You will be responsible for ensuring effective servicing, fault finding diagnosis and repair of customer air conditioning, refrigeration & ventilation systems, to cover breakdowns & responsive maintenance.
Job Location – Various, working from home reporting to the office on a regular basis.
Salary – £26K to £36K based on experience.
Knowledge skills & experience
- F-Gas qualifications.
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent, with a minimum of NVQ Level 3 preferred.
- Experience in all aspects of air conditioning and refrigeration & ventilation maintenance, fault finding & repairs.
- Good level of computer literacy.
- Experience in delivering customer care and being focused on the support and needs of the Client.
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Performance and quality focused.
- Enthusiastic, ‘hands on, can do’ approach, willing to pitch in and help out irrespective of the works.
- A self-motivated team member with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Candidates are also required to have the following:
- CSCS Card (Preferred but not essential).
- Proven track record.
- Knowledge of a variety of air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
- A valid UK driving license.
- Own hand tools.
DBS CHECKS CARRIED OUT ON ALL EMPLOYEES AND PERSPECTIVE EMPLOYEES.
To apply for this position, please email your CV, in confidence, stating current remuneration details and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.